How to get a visa for family reunification?
Visa for family reunification or visa of the Republic of Kazakhstan category "C2"
A visa of the Republic of Kazakhstan of category “C2” is issued to persons who are family members of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Persons who are ethnic Kazakhs and former compatriots and have received a temporary residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan (for a period of at least two years).
Foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as business immigrants.
To apply for a C2 visa, you need to collect and submit the following documents:
To apply for a C2 visa, you must provide:
- foreign passport (valid for at least 3 months from the date of expiration of the visa, at least 2 free pages in the passport).
- completed and signed application form with one current photo (3.5X4.5).
- petition of the inviting person (in any form);
- temporary residence permit of the inviting person, with the exception of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (notarized copy);
- identity document of the inviting person and family members (notarized copy);
- confirmation that the inviting person has money for the maintenance of each family member per month in the amount of at least the minimum wage established by the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the republican budget;
- confirmation that the inviting person has housing on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the area of \u200b\u200bwhich corresponds to the established minimum standards for each family member in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on April 16, 1997 “On Housing Relations” (notarized copy);
- medical insurance for family members of the inviting person;
- a special document that confirms family relations with the inviting person, submitted by the authorized state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan or a foreign state (in accordance with paragraph 17 of these Rules, a notarized copy is submitted);
- a document confirming the presence or absence of a criminal record for adult family members.
- certificates, receipts and other documents confirming the payment of the consular fee
To collect all the necessary documents, we allocate a company car with a driver who accompanies you when collecting documents. We help to obtain a certificate of departure and a certificate of non-conviction in the CIS countries by proxy, without leaving Kazakhstan.